Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Let's see, pizza...

I just went back through the pictures that I took in January and there's only one day that I'd like to share extra pictures from and it was from just a few days ago on the 29th. It was Dodger's first successful homemade pizza {4th one in 2 weeks}. He's been on a mission to improve the dough and so he did some more research online and changed a few things in his recipe and Saturday's pizza turned out great. Dancer requested that it be an all meat pizza, which was quite yummy, too. Here are the shots I took of the process...








He and Dancer made another one tonight that had all meat PLUS mushrooms... it was another super yummy pizza, I just didn't get any pictures of it.

3 comments:

  1. Yum!!! I love making homemade pizza!!! My kids rave about it. What kind of crust is your hubs using? Looks to be seasoned?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's homemade... i'm not too sure. he's played around with it pretty much every time he's made it. it was just a random recipe that he got off the net that he's begun to tweak to his liking.

    he's an awesome cook! it's a creative outlet for him. me, not so much. i really can't stand cooking.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.