Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 5 ... it's messing me up

It is actually a little whack that I should count the days since my laptop took a vacation but I suppose this isn't the 1980's, you know. I love my laptop and the way it makes it so simple to stay connected.

I managed to get some desktop time earlier today before the husband got up. I got a little bit of online work done but nothing else. I have still been taking my 365 Project pictures, I just haven't had time to upload them and edit them.

I feel a little off my game... I was just starting to get back in the game before my laptop decided to go green. I have been able to sleep by around 3am, so that's good but the housework has certainly suffered. A bit of my blahs are most certainly being sick of the winter weather, the snow, and the ice. I'm so ready for spring. We are going to get up into the 50s this week. I'm so excited about that. Hopefully all of the ice will melt off. The drive and our road have been a sheet of ice for weeks now. There are finally parts where the pavement shows through.

Right now Dodger is playing with dough again. He saw an Italian cooking show a few days ago and now he wants to try making some homemade noodles. Dancer is heading off to Jim & Jane's with my mom and step-dad in a bit. We've been watching 3rd Rock From the Sun most of the afternoon via Netflix Streaming. The show is so hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I'm sorry Ms. Shitzizzle :)
    I hope you get your laptop back fast!

    Weather makes a huge difference, I am actually thrilled with our 10 day forecast and I went for a walk today, I'll be walking all week and thinking about you hoping your ice melts!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.