Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Been a Week...

This time last Monday evening, I was taking my much loved laptop to the Geek Squad to get the issue with the aqua green screen fixed. It seems WAYYYYYYY longer than 7 days. :(

I did manage to get to bed at a decent time last night... about 2am or so... so I was awake by 10:30. I used that to my advantage to get some well needed computer time in via the desktop. I did get a bit more online work done. I also played around with a few templates for another idea I have. It will take awhile to get them working right.

When Dodger finally woke up, he told me that a job he had lined up for the last half of this week fell through. The wife said that she went away for the weekend and when she got home she found out that her husband had done the painting. We're not sure why he's being so cheap. He's a proctologist... we suspect he has no problems with bringing home the bacon.

I really hope business picks up again really soon.

Just an FYI if you're reading this. Painters do their inside work in the cold months. You will have a hard time booking the work you want done if you wait till spring to want indoor painting done. Spring is when outdoor stuff starts. So quit procrastinating and call.

I am getting back on the food tracking wagon. The scale read 195 today. My ideal weight is between 115 - 120. Exercise is difficult right now with so little work for Dodger to do and only having an 800 sq ft home. We are very much on top of one another when we are all home. The living room is the only space in the house large enough to exercise in and that's the husband's space when he's home. It has warmed up enough to melt most of the snow and ice on the roads but I don't like my neighborhood enough to walk in it... so that's out. So I wait. :(

Dodger is cooking up the noodles he started making the dough for the other day. I thought we were having the noodles that night but I was mistaken... we had homemade pizza AGAIN! It was the best yet but really, I'm getting tired of pizza.

So it's chicken and noodles tonight for dinner.

2 comments:

  1. I love pizza but I gotta stay off the gluten, it sucks :(

    I hope things pick up for business and you get some space :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love pizza, too, but there comes a point where it's just too much. :) shocking, i know.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.