Friday, January 22, 2010

Nothing new to talk about...

I've just been so super busy working with my new blogs that I haven't posted here for a few days.

Nothing new to talk about... it's pretty much the same old thing around here. I've been spending most of my days working on my blogs and my evenings running Dancer to her classes.

The new session of tennis lessons start tonight. That will be about $400. Ouch. It only comes to about $22 per class but since we are not members of the club where they are given, then I have to pay the full amount up front. I've been holding back my Christmas money for this.

My upper back is bothering me bad right now and my feet are freezing so I'm going to go lie down under my electric blanket and get toasty warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.