Thursday, February 4, 2010

I had a good day today

So... So much for blogging daily. I was using this blog to vent and work through some things. I suppose I haven't been holding onto things quite as long. That's certainly not a bad thing.

I had a good day today. We had co-op classes and then I went grocery shopping. I dropped my eggs while loading up the groceries, so I ended up having scrambled eggs for lunch. LOL.

Dancer had her tap and jazz class tonight. I sat in the lobby and searched the net for little different colored icons to use on my blogs. I guess I'll add those here, too.

Time to get back to watching CSI NY. I taped it last night and have a chance to catch up on viewing tonight.

Does anyone else still use their VCR to tape shows? I can't be the only one who's never had nor can afford DVR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.