Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm just snuggled up under the electric blanket

I woke up around 10:30 am this morning. Dodger woke me up telling me that he was heading out to his friend Matt's place to watch the Cowboys game and to help Matt update his computer.

I felt like messing with blogging again today. Actually the urge came to me last night. Last night I set-up the blogs, today I worked on the layouts (I set-up 2 related blogs), added some content, and set up some fan pages for them on Facebook. I wish I could share them here but I will have to decline since I choose to blog anonymously here. I want to get back to my other blog that I built over the summer. I haven't posted since before Christmas. I still need to rethink the direction of the blog. I started to dislike what it was becoming.

I cleaned up the living room a bit earlier this evening. The futon was looking a mess and it's the first thing you see when you open the door. I had most of the dishes done before Dodger got home. I also got one recycle bin filled before Desperate Housewives started.

Now I'm just snuggled up under the electric blanket, trying to get my feet warm. Dancer is over at my mom's, hanging out for the evening, they are probably rocking some Wii games. I still have more 2 more recycle bins to fill and take out to the curb. I suppose I should do that now before Forensic Files start.

I'm not feeling very positive about my weigh-in tomorrow. It was a hard week for me this week. I don't know why since my mood has been more positive this week. I had some days where I was super hungry and I went over my budget but still logged it and I've had at least 2 days where I didn't log and took free days. My stomach has felt bloated for the past few days. It may not be a good weigh-in. I need to get exercise back into my days. I'm thinking a daily schedule is past due.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.