Sunday, January 10, 2010

Today was a rather relaxed day

Today was a rather relaxed day. Most of my days lately have been like that. It's just too cold to do much and I lack the focus right now to get much done inside especially since Dodger has been sleeping till nearly 6 for the past week. Thank goodness he'll be starting another job next week. He needs to get out of our space during the day.

We were supposed to go bowling tonight with my dad and then go out to eat for my birthday that's coming up this week. But I woke up with my lower back giving me fits so we just went to dinner and then dad took Dancer bowling afterwards.

Dinner was yummy. We ate at the family style restaurant down the road from my mom's. This is the same restaurant that we ate at with my mom and step-dad before we had Christmas with them. They were super busy. The word must be out about their great prices and awesome food especially their rib specials.

Oh, I also woke up to a surprise that totally made my day. I found that the author, Regina Leeds, of the book I mentioned in yesterday's post, "One Year to an Organized Life", had left me a comment on my post offering to send me a copy of her book. Thank you so much Regina! I love your book so far and look forward to working through it throughout this year.

Oh and to top off my good day, I did get enough birthday $ for Dancer to take all of her co-op classes and to pay for the rent fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.