Monday, August 31, 2009

Today is...

Well, I didn't get to any of that reading last night. Dodger and I stayed up late and watched Forensic Files on TruTV all night.

Last week I was 524 calories under my weekly budget. It takes 3500 calories to gain or lose a pound. So those extra calories will add up to another pound lost in a handful of weeks.

Today Dancer and I ate lunch on the nice clean porch. We each had a slice of cake, that she brought home from my mom's, for dessert. I came inside to wash up dishes and she decided that she didn't want to sit on the porch by herself so she came in and has been working on her website and cleaning up her room most of the afternoon.

I've straightened up the living room a bit. I'm thinking about how I can rearrange it to make it more functional but it's tiny, so I have few options. My whole house is only about 800 square feet.

I have many more piles to tackle around the house, inside and out. I really should just pick one and go at it.

It's an absolutely beautiful day. I really don't want to be inside. I think I'll do a few more small things inside and then head outside to pick up some of the pile of wood and shingles sitting outside the back door. Maybe one day our yard won't look like the white trash yard on the street. I'd like to give myself and my neighbors a better yard to look at and enjoy.

I think I forgot to take my St. John's Wort last night. I don't think missing one day will hurt now that it's built up in my system.

Tonight maybe I'll get to that reading that I was going to do last night. I'm actually getting excited to see what adventures Don Quixote and his squire go on and where they lead him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.