Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Own Education

I have been a big fan of TJEd since I first heard of it a few years ago. The book is wonderfully inspiring and I finally feel at the place in my life where I desire to work on my own education.

The Dancer and I went to the library on Monday and I picked up a few book list books of classics that I have picked up in the past. I also grabbed "The Well Educated Mind" again while we were there.

I have read through TWEM before but it speaks to be a little differently the second time around. My focus is to finish that book and then I'll make a list of books and topics I want to study.

I have also been listening to some podcasts lately that I have really been enjoying.

I will be posting daily on my progress and what sort-of self-educational things I did that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.