Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Own Education: Catching Up

Ok. I guess I should standardize how I post my updates on this stuff. So I'm going to do category like podcast or book. Then line of study (if you think things could be better classified please let me know) like ethics, theology, health, etc. Then title and then any comments or observations I have.

8/26/09

Podcasts
Ethics. NYT: The Ethicist 7/31/09
Theology. Freethought Radio 4/29/06
Health. Fat 2 Fit Radio #25 4/4/08
Sociology. TEDTalks: The Power of Glamour - Virginia Postrel

8/27/09

Podcasts
Health. Fat 2 Fit Radio #26 4/11/08

Ongoing books
Theology. Standing In the Light: My Life As a Pantheist - Sharman Apt Russell
Theology. The Little Book of Atheist Spirituality - Andre Comte-Sponville
Education. The Well Educated Mind: A Guide To the Classical Education You Never Had - Susan Wise Bauer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.