Thursday, August 13, 2009

About this Blog

Well, I guess this is about as real as it gets. I have other blogs but haven't felt like I could really be me there. So here you have it... the real me. I'm not always happy, most of the time I struggle with my attitude. We homeschool but are unschoolers, we're unschoolers but have a need for some structure and may actually use the C-word this year with some things. None of it forced or coerced, as that would completely go against the RU and AP beliefs that I whole-heartedly grasp. I have just found over the past 4 years that if left to our own devices, we never get anything done that we say we want to get done. We need a little bit of structure, a little reminder everyday of what we want to accomplish.

I'm also not a religious homeschooler. I'm not religious at all. I let go of Christianity a few years ago and now I'm not even sure that I believe in God. I'm still finding my way through much of this. I'm questioning everything ever taught and everything I ever believed.

So, really this blog is just my place to let it all out. Maybe in my process to accept myself, I'll begin to accept others... or is it the other way around? Maybe in my process to accept others, I'll begin to accept myself. Maybe I don't HAVE TO fit into any mold. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.