Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lots Done Today

My day started out pretty slow. I woke up about noon and my feet (esp my heals) still hurt pretty bad from my walk on Friday and work last night.

Dodgers was gone to a fantasy football draft and Dancer ended up going to my mom's, so I checked my email and downloaded some more podcasts to iTunes. I now have all of the current season of Fat 2 Fit Radio downloaded and another 5 episodes of Freethought Radio. I didn't get them synced to the iPod. I'll have to do that tomorrow.

My back was bothering me (nothing new there) and I could feet a bit of a headache lingering, so I took a few Excedrin migraines and decided to take out the recyclables.

I got going on the recyclables and then decided I should clean up my really messy porch. I bagged up the trash hanging around and then went on a quest to find the missing outdoor broom that is normally kept on the porch. I looked and looked for that thing. I finally found it laying down flat in the little strip of grass between the driveway and the fence.

I was just finishing up the porch when Dodger pulled up around 4pm. I ended up sweeping the drive while he drug a bunch of trash bags and cans to the street. I finished up the recyclables and then started to clean up the kitchen.

I rinsed out cans and bottles and tossed them under the sink, washed down the table, counter tops and stove top and finished up the last of the dishes. I made pizza for dinner because I wanted something quick and easy.

Now I'm all washed up and am going to lay down, watch some football and in a bit I'll read some more in "The Well Educated Mind" and start on the abridged version of "Don Quixote". I may also listen to the next episode of Fat 2 Fit Radio and Freethought Radio.

I'm really proud of myself for getting so much done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.