Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Health & Weight Loss

I've been fighting with my weight and food for more years than I'd like to admit. I'll go into all of that on another post. I just wanted to post my recent info: start weight (there's nothing like hitting 200 lbs for the second time in my life and then passing it to finally get the point across), start date and weigh-ins.

Start date and weight: 8/19/09, 201
Weigh-in: 8/23/09, 194
Weigh-in: 8/29/09, 190

Height: 5'2
Age: 34
Goal weight: 115

I'm using the Lose It! app for the iTouch/iPhone to track my food. My daily calorie budget is just over 1400. I always work on staying within 100 cal under budget.

I haven't started exercising on a regular basis yet. Last night was actually the first real exercise I've had since my start date. I went over to a friend's house for dinner and then we went on a walk around her little town. She had me sweating, it was no little stroll.

I could log my exercise on the Lose It app but I think I will find a separate app to log that. Maybe the Spark People app. If I enter it on Lose It, the app will automatically subtract what I've burned from what I've eaten, and leave me with net calories and thus having to ear more to fill my budget. I don't want to do that yet unless I start feeling too hungry. That will be good when I'm closer to and at goal weight. That way I'll still be able to eat more and maintain my weight loss.

Ok. I think that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.