Monday, July 28, 2008

Nook and Cranny Cleaning

My friend Julie has fallen in-love with her house again and has been cleaning and purging every nook and cranny.  You've inspired me, Julie, it's time for some nook and cranny cleaning myself.  :)  I'm looking to start sewing again and thinking about selling my stuff, so I really must get my stuff organized so that I'm not inefficient.

AND I need to make a honey-do list.  It rained hard here last night and I noticed a discoloration in our living room ceiling shortly there after... our roof is leaking... why?... because Dodger lets the tree droppings pile up in the dip in the spot between the top roof and the porch roof and stuff's been growing in it and obviously breaking down the shingles to the point of leakage.  Needless to say, I'M NOT HAPPY ABOUT HIS LAZINESS!  Ugh.  Why do I feel like this man's mom sometimes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.