Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another nightly battle

Work was great last night. I wore different shoes, which helped with my foot and leg pain that I've been experiencing since the new ad set system has been in place (maybe I haven't talked about this here... this new system involves a ton more walking, than we are all used to... because of the walking, the extra hours [because we are understaffed], and my extra weight on my tiny feet [70 lbs... gasp... on a size 5 foot], I have been nearly crippled for weeks now. I haven't been able to walk without constant and sometimes severe pain. It also helped that we got out of work early last night, we haven't been able to do that for quite some time because of being understaffed. So, I wasn't on those awful floors for as long.

I got home just a little after midnight. Spent some time with Dodger, watched Seinfeld, and read a bit more in "Fit For Life." My nightly battle, again, was within my head... one part of my brain screaming, eat-eat-eat... and the other part screaming, no-breath through it-you don't have to eat-it's too late to be eating-you'll over tax your system if you eat this late at night and right before bed. Ugh! I won the battle again... but damn, it sure sucks! I sure hope one day that the *bad* voices in my head aren't so loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.