Monday, July 28, 2008

My Yummy Lunch

I thought about trying to fast today... but, that didn't end up happening... it's a bad week for fasting anyway, we're super busy all week long. SO, since I was super hungry, I decided to try my hand at this food combining thing ("Fit For Life" by Harvey and Marilyn Diamond). I didn't want to take the time to cook meat, so I made a baked potato (via microwave) w/ a little butter instead and had a whole bag of seasoned Asian veggies, lightly steamed. Being that veggies should make up at least 70% of your food intake, the bag was just right. The veggies took up almost 3/4 of my plate. I wish I had taken a picture, like PTF does, maybe next time. :) My meal was delicious!!!! And I didn't have any fluids... fluids water-down the digestive juices... I wonder how long I have to wait until I can drink? I'm thirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.