Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Learn Nothing Day!



Those of us over at RCU have already decided that it's IMPOSSIBLE to go a day without learning anything.

Here are some of what we've learned already:
*I had thought since we didn't have anything else planned today the girls might like to go swimming, then I thought they would almost certainly learn something swimming, so we can't do that. lol
*Would it be okay if I accidentally learned something? Or do we have to actively avoid any and all learning?
*Well, I've blown it already. My best friend thinks she's in labor, and I may get to see a baby being born today! So I could be in for some major learning. And I've already learned TMI about my friend's body. :)
*I already blew it....open and read the story about the names...learned that parents can be dumber than I thought...so I've already learned something today...oh well ;-)
*Well, I already learned when my DH's company picnic is going to be, he told me at 6:30 before he left for work. (I forgot about that whole better not get out of bed thing.) Then I forgot I wasn't supposed to learn anything today and turned on Good Morning America. (Didn't learn much of any consequence there, LOL) but then I just had to check my email. I learn all of sorts of things in my emails : ) I am not actively trying to learn anything today, but it's just so hard. The world wants me to know things LOL!
*I've already learned many things today! The kids are still asleep so they have a sportin' chance at it.. at least until they wake up. ; )

What did you learn on Learn Nothing Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.