Monday, August 28, 2006

LIFE's Most Recent Activities

Update since Friday:

Saturday Dancer went for a day of fun with her granny and grandpa.  I was scheduled to work Saturday night, so I didn't go, and my mom and I don't really get along much so I don't like to just "hang out" with her.  They all went to the Weldon Homecoming.  They have games, a car show, and other activities.  My step-dad entered his GTO in the car show.  I have family that lives around there so they met up with some of them there.

Sunday after church (um, yeah, I didn't go again) there was an AWANA meeting we attended.  I am going to be taking over running the office next year.  And then we (Dancer and I) went to Rock Springs again with Sarah and her 3 kids.  The kids learned about and played games that the Pioneer children would have played in our area at the time.  My friend and I watched the birds at the watching window and talked.  A little deer came walking up while we were watching and took a drink out of the bird bath and then walked off.  It was so cool, I've never been that close to a deer before.

After the kids were done we went on a hike through the pine tree forest and then along some of the trails.  I loved being out in nature.  I was still very sore from working out and ballet class on Friday but didn't mind working up a sweat on the trails.  There's something way more enjoyable about hiking the trails.  You're also not walking on pavement so the ground gives more and it's not so rough on the knees.  Needless to say, I can't wait until our hike next Sunday afternoon.

Today (Monday) Dancer went out to my uncle's pool with her grandpa A.  He took the day off from work and wanted to spend some time with her.  I exercised earlier and have just been hanging out by myself.  I got an exercise calendar set up and checked in with some old friends on eDiets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.