Sunday, February 19, 2023

A Letter from God

My Dear Child,

You are my child and I love you...forever and always. I want the best for you. I'm asking you to trust me, and let me lead you so that you can overcome any troubles that you encounter in life. I know you are scared, and have been so angry with me about the past. That part of you ... addiction ... helped you cope, and now I know you're yearning for something else. Let me be that for you. I will not fail you. Give me your fear and I will bring you peace. Give me your pain, let me comfort your hurt places. You no longer have to carry your burdens. You were meant to soar like the birds of the sky, and glide like the fish of the sea. Please, my child, I've never left you. I've always been by your side, even in your darkest times. Take my hand. Let me be the Way for you. I see your path clearly. I know what lies ahead. You have nothing to fear. I will light your path. 

Your loving Father, Mother, Universe, and Higher Power, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.