Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Tuesday January 17 2023

 "Perseverance now means working through daily struggles with the hope of resolution and a brighter tomorrow." - Voices of Recovery

"Working through struggles is a part of recovery." - Voices of Recovery

"Trusting a higher power...in God's time, the answers will come." - Voices of Recovery

Persevere... don't miss my miracle!

I heard someone say once that there's no such thing as small miracles, because a miracle, by definition, is something unexpected, extraordinary, and grand. Yet, I see small miracles all around me...in my clients, in my relationships, in my inner world. I'd rather seek the breath of fresh air that is life with a higher power's care and guidance than live through another day that was the Hell in my mind. God is enough for both big and small miracles...little lessons guiding me towards greater peace and joy.

"We will be shaped by the company we keep." - 365 Tao

God, your will, not mine, be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.