Monday, January 16, 2023

Monday January 16 2023

"I can be a living example of a dying example of how the program works" - Voices of Recovery

And wouldn't I rather be a living example and share how this program took me from dying to living...in mind, body, and spirit? Of course!

"If you constantly regard Tao as extraordinary, then it remains unknown and outside yourself--a myth, a fantasy, an unnameable quantity. But once you know it, it is yours and part of your daily life." - 365 Tao

It is through God that I am able to live fully and as an example of how the program works. God working, living, and being with me as a part of my daily life. I want connection to source-God to be as natural as breathing. This is my deepest desire.

"God, as I understand you, I pray to keep my connection with you open and clear from the confusion of daily life. Through my prayers and meditation, I ask especially for freedom from self-will, rationalization, and wishful thinking. I pray for your guidance of correct thought and positive action. Your will, not mine, be done."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.