Sunday, March 12, 2023

Pray About It

"God was not there to prevent me from feeling pain but to help me face it..." - Seeking the Spiritual Path

God, I haven't felt welcome there. I've been coming for more than six weeks now, and some still don't even know my name, many haven't reached out to me. Is this really where I'm supposed to be? Is this my home group?

Dear Child, Yes. This this where you're supposed to be. Don't run away. Lean in. I hear that small one inside saying, "it's not fair; they should want me," and I'm asking you to take some steps out in faith and reach out to others in your group. Many are struggling right now. I'd like you to be of service. Freely give what you've been given freely. Share my love and acceptance to others in your group. They need you as much as you need them. I will give you the strength and the words to know what to say. I'm here with you. You are not alone. Your loving Father, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.