Sunday, March 5, 2023

My Step-Three Prayer Today

"I made a decision to turn my will and my life over to the care of God as I understand God."

My God, help me to release the frustration I feel when someone talks over me, as you know how triggered I get about that due to my past. Through you, I know that my voice matters. I am letting myself feel the frustration, acknowledging its presence and the pain that comes with it, telling myself the truth--this person did not mean to do this or hurt me through their actions--and I'm giving this over to you. My Higher Self is patient, kind, and full of grace, and I will lean into that now as I let this go and go on with my day happy, joyous, and free. "Hello, little one, I feel you down there in my belly, crying that your voice wasn't heard. I hear you. I acknowledge you. You matter. You are not alone. Let's accept God's peace and love in this instance, and go play, okay." I give this to you, God, and accept the comfort and care that doing so gives me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.