Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I've been avoiding posting

I've been avoiding posting.  It more or less has to do with having shared this blog with some people and now regretting it.  Maybe they'll stop reading it... IDK.  Sigh.

Anywho... I've been super busy, by choice.  But it's not the chaotic, crazy busy... it's a fullness of heart and mind and of hard work busy.  I've chosen to step-up and really take control of my house and the care of it.  I've never been suzy homemaker.  None of this homemaker stuff comes naturally to me at all.  Now that I'm not working and have taken months off to recover from 6 years of a job that gave me no joy, it's time to get to work.  I am expecting Dodger to step-up and work harder and longer to cover me not working.  I can no longer spend all day on the computer doing very little.  It's time to finally have a home out of this house.

I'm also back at logging my calories on the Lose It app.  Ever since Christmas, I've been wishy-washy with logging and exercise.  I haven't broken through the 170 lb mark yet and over the last few weeks a few pounds have crept back on.  In May, once I've given myself a month to attack the housework, I'll be adding a regular exercise routine back in.  I just got my taxes finished up this week, so now I'm able to fill out the renewal for the Y scholarship.  I want to just drop it for now but Dodger swears that he's going to use it if I renew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.