Saturday, April 24, 2010

Get a Grip

Ugh.  I just got on the scale and it said 178!  Damn it.  I had already decided that after the birthday party tomorrow that I was back to logging and exercising full-tilt but I had no idea that my weight would shoot up so much in one week.  I logged my food half of this week and was within budget on those days.  I'm so frustrated with my lack of being able to focus on one major area of my life at a time.  I've heard that there's no such thing as balance in life, but dang, there's gotta be someway to get it all in everyday!!!

I was also supposed to focus on my room this week.  It's not a huge mess but I haven't done crap with it at all.  The homeschool support group thing has been pulling at my time but that's still no excuse.  I've really got to get my organizational system in place.  I've got too many things that are important to me that I NEED to GET DONE.

Ok.  Rant over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.