Saturday, April 17, 2010

homeschool support group stuff

Ugh. I've spent nearly all day working on homeschool support group stuff!  Although I sent out a survey yesterday afternoon asking our membership if they would prefer Groupsite or Yahoo Groups to have our online community communications, I think we are going to end up going with Big Tent.  Big Tent has nearly everything that Yahoo Groups does, their email communication works the same way, and it has so much more for us there.

So most of my day has been messing around with the settings on Big Tent, reading back and forth emails between board members, and I even got a Google Voicemail number set-up for us.  It's a long distance number, which kind-of stinks, but it has our group name spelled out in the numbers which is pretty cool.

Now it's 1:30 am.  I got very little done in the kitchen today.  I will be getting to bed around 2, so that I can kick butt on the kitchen tomorrow and make-up for what I was wanting to do today.  Next week the focus is on my bedroom, so I want my kitchen to be at a decent clean/decluttered level before my week ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.