Friday, June 29, 2007

Detoxing from Church

As I was cleaning out my email inbox yesterday I came across an article that someone had posted on UGJ. I'm definitely in that detox stage. I've just recently run screaming from church. There's so much hypocrisy there. I've been closer to God since leaving church because there's none of that mess clouding my relationship with him. I've even been looking online for more information about leaving the Church. There's some very interesting reads out there. I haven't given up my faith but I'll take it without the religion, please!

Link to 'Detoxing from Church' Article

You might also want to read Prayer Is Not a Weapon Against Another Believer, and Other Rantings just in case you're wanting to pray for me that my eyes will be opened. Believe me, baby, my eyes get more open everyday! Open to the truth and the hypocrisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.