Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Summer Activities are Here

I sure did enjoy my few weeks off from my Dancer's activities but alas, the summer one's have started. She's taking tennis lessons a few mornings a week and the swim lessons four evenings a week. Those are just the few she's signed up for... there are also the intermittent ones here and there.

I have so much to blog about, I've been introduced to new people and new concepts over the past few weeks and I really need to find time to sit down, collect my thoughts and then blog them.

My wrist has started to heal. It still starts throbbing when I overuse it or when I put too much pressure on it. But I can type with two hands again, so that's a plus.

We had a pretty relaxed day. Dancer spent most of the day reading and watching Grease for the first time. I went to donate plasma and I suspect that Dancer played on the computer a bit while I was gone. We'll be heading out here shortly to go to swim lessons... I know I wouldn't want to be in that water, It's only 75 degrees out there now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.