Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Why are Child Rapists going FREE?

So I'm here watching Oprah (as of late she's really been annoying me but I knew she had a predator show on today, so I'm watching)... and some of the men featured on her child predator list today have abused and raped children and young girls AND ONLY SPENT A SMALL AMOUNT OF TIME BEHIND BARS!!!! WHY ARE CHILD PREDATORS NOT BEING PUT AWAY FOR A LONG LONG TIME!

This brings me to the justice system in this country... there was just something in the news about 6 months ago of a Judge in one of the northern states that put a child rapist behind bars for only 3 YEARS... 3 YEARS! It's sick! Those kind of punishments make me think that the men in robes have some of their own sick perversions to hide!

What is it going to take to protect our children from these sick people? I wish I had the answers... but for now, I just needed to rant about it instead of internalizing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.