Monday, May 15, 2006

Oh, Happy Day!

The craziness of last week is over!!!! The dance concert (feat. The Wizard of Oz) went great! Dancer was so adorable. I'll post some pictures as soon as I get them loaded.

She also made me a cute Mother's Day card which I took pictures of. She is such a doll, and we have developed such a great relationship since she's been home and even more so since our unschooling lifestyle has progressed.

It's sad for me to see other moms and daughters who don't have that relationship with each other... because of lack of respect and boundaries. I see it all around me and it makes me even more aware of my own relationship with her and how much I cherish it. I never had that kind of relationship with my own mother, so I have consciously made the changes in my life that need to be made so that my daughter and I do have a close relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.