Saturday, May 13, 2006

Crazy Week

What a crazy week it's been around here... I'm so ready for it to be over!

First of all I've worked 4 days this week... that's a rare occasion, believe me.  Those overnight hours really take it out of me.  On top of that, it's production week for the spring dance concert.  (Right now, I'm so glad that I dropped out of ballet for the time being)... and we've been at the studio almost every night this week.

Today in the midst of it all and right in the middle of the day... I've got to head out for a half hours drive to go to my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary party.  I love them, but I don't like them much.  They have never accepted me for who I am, so I don't really care to be around that side of my family that much.

I haven't had time to exercise because by the time I get up from sleeping there's just enough time to do a few things around the house and then we've got to head out to the dance stuff.

This all ends Sunday, thank God... I hate it when my routine (as relaxed as it is around here) gets out of whack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.