Monday, August 22, 2005

August 22, 2005

Tonight was the first night of ballet. All through the bar exercises I kept thinking to myself "why am I doing this? why am I doing this? this sucks. this hurts. why am I doing this?" LOL. Anyway.... I can't wait for belly dancing to start in September.

Swim lessons start for Dancer sometime in September.... I need to make sure I have my schedule straight.

There's also a homeschool Hoe-Down on September 10th. Yes, you read that right a Hoe-Down....with BBQ and Square dancing.... do-se-do baby....swing your partner round and round. hehe. Too funny.

I got my room cleaned up today, under the bed and all. That was quite a nasty chore....mega dust bunnies. I'm headed to Lowe's tomorrow to get some wood to make some bookshelves. Does anyone know how to make a loft bed? Any suggestions are welcome! Cause we need one for Dancer so we can fit her desk in her tiny room.

Lots of stuff to do and so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.