Thursday, August 18, 2005

August 18, 2005

I just got home from work. My back hurts so bad! I've got to call a chiropractor to find out how much the initial visit plus the exrays are going to cost... a wonderful couple at church said that they would pay for it.

Still working on getting homeschooling stuff ready. It's pretty much consuming my life right now. I put 2 bids in just a few minutes ago for Social Studies and Health books. They end at 10:30 and 11:30 and I won't be awake then so I hope I get them with the bids I placed.

I've got one more night of work tonight and then I've got the weekend off. I may be working Mon and Tues but Kohl's isn't for sure yet that they are going to get a truck in then. If I don't work I'll have a nice 5 day break.... yeah!

I'm thinking sometime in late Sept early Oct that it would be a good time to take a weekend away with Dodger. I'm looking at a few bed and breakfasts that are only a few hours away and don't cost an arm and a leg. I'd love to go back to the one we went to on our honeymoon but it's super $. The Round Barn Inn in McCordsville, IN. .... we stayed in the hayloft suite.... man, that king size bed was awesome! One day I'm planning on having a house big enough for a king size bed. It was so nice to just get away and just chill out. We pretty much vegged the entire time.... we did go out to eat one night. And the food that they fixed for breakfast.... OMG!.... AWESOME!

ok.... off to bed for me!

Pics of the Round Barn Inn...

Beautiful Place.

This was the main room. A living room with an extra bed and a pull-out sofa.
No cable TV but there was a VCR and some tapes to watch.

This was the bedroom. A king size bed. Totally heaven.
Both Dodger and I could stretch out in the bed and barely touch.

The hot tub that was in the bedroom.
We used it a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.