Thursday, August 18, 2005

August 19, 2005

It's about 2 am and I'm going to get to bed soon, got to donate blood tomorrow at 12:30.

Dancer's been sick all week, poor thing, don't know exactly what she's got. Her temp is up and down throughout the day. My mom thinks we don't know how to take care of her (hmmmm, what's new.... my mom doesn't think I can do anything) so she's been giving her two cents. She thinks we need to take her to the doctor.... I don't think it's necessary and besides I'm sure it's some virus and antibiotics don't have any effect on viruses (hmmm... is that how you pluralize that? I was never any good at spelling, I need the homeschool as much as Dancer).

I got an item listed on ebay just a few minutes ago. A quantum leap pad book that we had doubles of. I found a pic of it already on the internet so I didn't have to wait and take pictures and go through the transfering them from the camera to the pc to the crop shop to photobucket.com to ebay. It can be a very time consuming project but I'll be hitting it heavy very soon.

2 minutes till 2 so I'm out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.