Friday, August 12, 2005

August 12, 2005

Dodger, Dancer and I went swimming at fairview pool last night after swim lessons....hehe....I locked the keys in the car with the windows up.... hey, it was starting to rain.

Thank goodness my friend Sarah was there with the kids. She had a wire coat hanger in her car so Dodger tried to unlock the door through the door seal but he couldn't get enough pressure on the auto knob so we all piled in her car to head to my house.... all of the windows have been locked since the incident with the big guy outside of the house in the bushy tree but we've got a broken window in my room that I put up cardboard on so I could install a window air conditioner.....we pushed in the bottom part and slid Dancer in so she could get the extra set of car keys.... and thank goodness Dodger forgot to lock the deadbolt on the front door cause my house keys were in the trunk of my car.

So they both stayed while Sarah drove me back to the pool to get my car. Jeez, I tell ya. She thought it was way funny cause she's done the lock the keys in the car so many times that her mom bought her 10 copies of her car keys to spread around at work, home, family members so if she did it again they wouldn't have to go to the dealer (which she's had to do a few times) to get a key made to unlock the door.

So anyhow.... we got Wing Stop for a late dinner and watched a funny movie called "Duplex".... it's got Ben Stiller and Drew Barrymore in it. It was on one of the encore stations.... see it if you have the chance.

I didn't get much sleep last night so I'm tired. I'll get a nap in after Dancer heads to mom's later. They're going swimming and then to the State Fair tonight. I'm going to the Newsong concert tonight with Sarah, Dad, and Rhonda (my dad's fiance). Thanks for the tickets dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.