Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ooey Gooey Slimy Fun

Today, Dancer and I did a chemistry experiment.  We made glowing slime.  We were supposed to be doing it with a live online class but the instructor never showed.  One of the moms who was waiting online with us found the link to the video and instructions, so we ended up doing it on our own.

the supplies
our mess after making our slime
"I'm melting, I'm melting."
flat as a pancake
frozen slime looks cool!

There are some other questions that are with the instructions that we still need to answer.  We still have to heat this up in the microwave to see what it does, see if it picks up the print off of a newspaper, and change a few ingredients to see how the results change.

It was really cool to do this.  I was almost giddy.  I love science, always have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.