Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dodger got on trying to fix it

So two days ago Dancer's computer started to really act up. It would just shut down for no apparent reason. Dodger got on trying to fix it. He noticed that one of the fans inside wasn't working right so they went and got a replacement part for it yesterday. Everything seemed to be working and then last night it started shutting off again. Dodger even tried to login via safe mode so he could see if maybe the issue were a virus but it still kept shutting down.

Dancer was aware that she had enough money in her bank account to buy a new one so that's what we all did today. We first went to Target (nothing there), then we went to Walmart (ugh. they had something but we still had one more place to check), then we hit Best Buy. Ta-da.... they had the deal we had seen online as an in store deal. Dancer ended up choosing that one. It was the best deal in her price range.

Then the super deals on laptops caught my eye. I had no intention of buying anything for myself when we went in but I'm at the point where I just can't stand Dodger's nagging about my time on the computer anymore. I need one for myself so that I can do other things during the day and use the computer at night. As it is now, I have to use the computer during the day.

The computer that just broke down was supposed to be mine in the first place.

No, I don't have the money to be buying a computer for myself. Yes, I put it on a credit card. I just hope that now I can really focus on building an online income without having Dodger nag me about using the main computer. Now I have my own.

I don't like this worry about money that spending money causes me. Maybe I need to go find a night job. The Walgreens and Kroger (both of which are down the road from where I live) are open 24 hours. Maybe they would hire me to work 10pm to 2am for 5 nights a week. Maybe I'll have to start donating plasma again. Ugh. I don't know... I do know that worrying won't make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.