Friday, February 19, 2010

Things will be changing...

on this blog soon.

I've been thinking about my old unschooling blog for quite sometime now. I miss it and really want to get back to talking about unschooling and posting my opinions about things. I am going to be merging that blog with this one in the near future so that I can start meshing all the parts of me into one blog.

I told Dodger tonight that he was just going to have to deal with the hippy/feminist/liberal side of me. It's how I was when he met me. That strong part of who I was then is part of what he found attractive about me. I am a libertarian but many of my views are liberal in nature, it's just that I don't agree with forcing those views or any others onto other people via laws and government... or in anyway at all.

I expect to one day feel strong enough to even tell my family that I am no longer a Christian and that things of that spiritual nature are questionable at best. Those things are continually evolving in my life.

So, as soon as Dodger gets his next big job and I have some extended time to have computer access the wheels will be in motion to get this blog and that blog reworked and meshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.