Wednesday, May 20, 2009

where are those WAH jobs?

I've been praying for years for God to show me the perfect WAHJ (work at home job) for me. I still have yet to see Him show me anything. I have friends who say follow your passions... well, I'm just not sure what those passions are anymore. I used to love to sew and craft. I used to love exercise. I still love those things but have very little time or space for sewing and right now I'm too heavy to do any exercise instruction.

I just keep wondering when the light switch is going to flip on and I'll *know* just what it is I'm supposed to do. Is that how it works, I wonder? When do I see what the Universe holds for me?

In the mean time, we have to pay bills! I have to work outside the home! And let me tell you, I'm tired of it.

I really would just love people to point me along the right path. The internet is full of opportunities but who can be trusted? Any ideas? Any helpful hints or words of advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.