Sunday, May 10, 2009

May's Grocery List: Aldi's Master Price List


I just finished up the last few details of May's list earlier today. I have a budget of $175/month but had some extra money left over from last month. Some of these prices may be different than what I have listed. There were a few items that I was unsure of because I didn't purchase them last month. I will adjust the numbers on my paper as I'm shopping so I can update my master list.

My master list is an Aldi's Price List that I found online, downloaded and printed. You can download the same list here.

As I've shopped, I've updated the prices. Some of them are the same as what's listed on this list and others are 10-20 cents more (or more) and some prices are actually less. I adjust the prices on the list that I take to the store and circle the updated price and then go back and update that price on my master list. You can see all of my circled updates on April's list in the former post.

Soon, I plan to start planning menus for the week. I think dinner to begin with and then work my way up from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.