Thursday, February 23, 2006

ATCs and Found Art

Ok, so most of my artistic friends probably already know about ATCs but I'm here to share if you don't.

ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) are little cards of artwork that you trade, not sell. Here's a great website explaining a bit more... http://www.atcsforall.com/

So, I'm thinking how fun this would be for both myself and for Dancer. I'm wondering how I could set up our own little trading group among the homeschoolers around here and maybe with all my artsy friends (you know who you all are!)

There's even a movement of Found Art. Art that you leave at places for others to find and take home. If you can find me a website (I haven't looked yet) about them, I'll gladly post it here. I don't think that there's the size rule with Found Art like there is with ATCs.

Homeschooling is awesome! This is the most free I've been in a long time. Getting to know who my daughter is has been awesome. Bet you didn't know that we have a future interior designer or flipper among us... she loves HGTV and has been going nuts in her room moving things around and redecorating. I keep my mouth shut... because it's her room and she can do whatever the heck she wants to in there (she can even paint on the walls if she wants).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.