Saturday, February 10, 2024

I can let myself be happier by...

I can let myself be happier by...

listening to my selves and honoring their needs. I can play more, explore more, get out of my comfort zone more. I can dive into my interests with vigor and passion until the next wave of interest comes along and I can let myself get swept up into it. I can rest when I need to rest, rather than trying to push and push and push myself to succeed...whatever that means. Really, when it comes down to the end of it all, am I going to want to be holding my awards or am I going to be wanting to hold my memories of the full and active life I've created and led? I already know the answer to that question. I want to create the environments that lend themselves to happiness...that means getting out there and getting involved in life and trying new things, even when I'm scared. I find happiness in connecting with myselves and others. I find happiness in spending time with family and friends. I find happiness in being creative. I find happiness is community and activity. I also find happiness is my alone time with myselves and with God, learning more about us and leaning into that inner guidance that I can then go out and pursue. I find happiness in growing as a person who wants to make a difference in the lives of those who I come into contact with. I find happiness is knowing who I am and making no apologies for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.