Monday, November 22, 2010

Brave Girls Club Soul RESToration Class

Thanks to my friend Dena, who is a brave girl herself, I was introduced to the Brave Girls Club a few weeks ago.  I am truly inspired by their daily "a little bird told me..." emails and by the wonderful posts on their blog.  See, I have had this longing inside of me for some time now.  This intense NEED to know what I'm here for... what the pure and true meaning of life is... what my purpose is.  I'm 35 and still saying that I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

I've made so many life changes.  I've forgiven huge wrongdoings.  I've overcome so many life challenges and I feel like I'm on the verge of another breakthrough...  and yet... I feel stuck.

I really want to enroll in the BGC Soul Restoration class coming up in January.  It's a 6 week course designed to inspire and restore.  I do not feel in a place, financially, to enroll so I'm entering in every giveaway that I've seen offered for a spot in the class.

So, I'm posting about the giveaway being offered at Where Women Create in hopes of being one of the lucky winners of a spot in this awesome class offered by the Brave Girls Club. WWC is a wonderful place where you can be inspired to let your creative juices flow, no matter what form they take.

If you follow me on Facebook, you probably have already seen me post about BGC. If you haven't heard about them then you must check them out. I dare to you to open yourself up to what they are sharing.  I dare you to be yourself in spite of all of the obstacles in your way.  I dare you to learn to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.