Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Un-Inspired

After so many years of dealing with the down-shift of the coming winter season, I've begun to wonder if it's a completely natural occurrence. Are we supposed to feel this slowing down, the lack of motivation, and the intense inner need to hibernate (much like the bears)? I'm starting to think so. The society we live in doesn't like slowing down. We are constantly being bombarded with things we "need" to do or "should" do. You know, the Energizer bunny just keeps going... and going... and going. We are expected to do the same. Yet, I feel something deep inside that is screaming STOP!

I've been contemplating my blogging. I'm feeling very uninspired to blog about anything at all on any of my blogs.  During this time of year, I feel very unbalanced.  I swear that true balance doesn't exist.  I'm beginning to think that balance is a lie.  Maybe we're supposed to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.