Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I hate my job

I hate my freakin' job. Time to finish up that app that I started for another job.

Corporate doesn't have a clue... it's just more cut-backs in people and hours and more to do. It's ridiculous. It can't be done! Besides, I have repeatedly stepped up and done more than what's required of me and I repeatedly get just *meets expectations* on my yearly reviews. It took them 5-1/2 years to recognize my hard work! 5-1/2 years of watching person after person on ad set team get employee of the month... people who had been with Kohl's less than a year! Now, with losing our ad set supervisor and me stepping in (because there is no one else that knows how to run things) and the stress it's caused me... it's the last straw.

Ad set doesn't get to just go in and go home when they are scheduled to. They never give enough people to do the job in that amount of time. We are always staying late. Ad set must be done. It's what drives the company. Signing has to be right. We also have some really crappy workers on ad set.... stupid people that don't know when they work. Meaning we just have people that don't show up. That means the rest of us have to stay even later.

Ad set is not like a regular employee who can show up and go home when the schedule tells them to. nope. Got to stay till it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.