Thursday, May 24, 2007

WTF is Wrong with People!

While surfing through some of the great secular homeschool blogs out there, I saw Doc's post about an atheist family having to homeschool after what their daughter went through at a public school.

An Atheist Family Sues an Oklahoma Town for Violating Separation of Church and State

I read the article and all I could think was WTF! If that is Christianity then I don't want any part of it! A Christian by definition is someone who follows the teachings of Jesus Christ. And what is done in the name of Christianity just sickens me!

It becomes harder and harder for me to say I'm a Christian when I know what that's become! This is the shit that I'm trying to distance myself from! Damn, the world is really F'd up when I can relate more to secular humanists than to other Christians!

Can all Christians please grow up! Can you all look at the three fingers pointing back at you when you've got your nasty little finger pointing at someone else! Could ya go back to your Bible's and tell me where in the hell it says to treat other people this way?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.