Saturday, May 26, 2007

On Becoming Me

So, I have lots of ideas about what I believe about things. I can be pretty opinionated and abrasive (just ask some of the homeschoolers in the area that I've already managed to piss off in the 2 years we've been homeschooling... LOL). Yet as I sit here and read through other blogs, I realize just how much more growing I still need to do.

It's not that I'm finding fault in who I am right now, it's just that I see where I can move and grow and I want to get to it as soon as possible. I know that my growth will take place at my own speed and in God's timing but I can stop myself from impeding my growth. I can be open to new ideas and opinions. I can be unafraid to be myself even when I know many people don't "get" me.

I'm happy with where I am and excited to see where I'm going.

This is just a thanks to all of you out there who are evolved thinkers... thanks for expanding my horizons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.