Sunday, April 23, 2023

The Gratitude Path

 "...the antidote to negative thinking is gratitude." - Seeking the Spiritual Path

As I read that, it seems so easy. Just be grateful. Doesn't that seem so difficult sometimes when stuck in negative thinking? I've even had times in my life where it was difficult for me to find anything to be grateful for. Yet, as I look back on it all now, I'm overwhelmingly grateful for the paths I've been down in my life...some were very rough and painful, while others have been smooth and easy...yet, I'm able to find the purpose and beauty in all of those paths now. I'm so grateful that God never gave up on me, like I gave up on him. "You chased down my heart through all of my failure and pride." God, I am humbled by Your never failing pursuit of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.