Monday, May 12, 2008

Another One Bites The Dust

Actually, I'm quite disturbed by this news. I've been teary-eyed off and on since I heard about it yesterday. Someone I grew up with, went to school with, and who was in my husband's class in school died under suspicious circumstances early yesterday morning. Aaron B was a good guy. Dodger even roomed with him and a few other guys right after high school. His family, and he, have been long-time residents of my little hometown. My dad still lives there, the incident happened just around the corner from my dad's residence.

This is the 4th person (that we know of) from Dodger's class (one class ahead of mine) that has died (the other's are: Ryan A [motorcycle accident], Mike B [suicide], and Abe W [automobile accident]). This is the craziest one so far, although Mike's suicide was pretty messed up, too. I hope they find out what happened and who was responsible. Please, pray for his family, the not-knowing has to be making this so much harder for them.

Update: This case has finally been solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.