Thursday, February 10, 2005

February 10, 2005

Today's reading in Voices of Recovery (p. 41) was exactly what I needed to hear. I've been worried and scared about homeschooling and being able to make enough money to support us at the same time.

"Why fear strikes my heart, I remember that fear and faith cannot dwell in the same place at the same time."

"When I hear myself or other people, places, or things, it reminds me to concentrate on faith."

"For me, that means more surrender, more prayer, and more meditation."

"It's so easy to quit when you're in the middle. When you're in the middle, temptations are great." - Starting Over

Fear has always held me back. I've never felt adequate. So, I never finish what I start.

I am not a quitter! No more, ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.